Sunday, September 6, 2009

New Parfum err Toilette Spray


I promised myself I would blog this week. I even have a finished object (FO) to post that I absolutely adore. I just haven't gotten around to taking pictures. I only just finished it yesterday, but I want to say something! What's a short thing to add that has happened to me recently?

I've acquired a new perfume. See my mom, sister, and I managed to spend $300 dollars or more at Ulta and I hit Level 6 in the Rewards program. What does that mean for me? I could choose a Cut & Style at the Salon (my hair looks pretty much the same when it gets cut so pass), a Hot Tools straightener/curling iron (I have both and you couldn't pick ceramic anyways) I forget what the other choice was... and up to $45.00 or a perfume. I thought I could only choose one that was $45.00 or less, but you can apparently pay the difference.

I took the bf with me and we both agreed a lot of things were unappealing. I showed him the one I wear now, Princess by Vera Wang, but the bottle in the store smelled (smelt?) different. He said it was too chemical-y. (As if!) Then I saw this...

Daisy by Marc Jacobs. One sniff and I was in love. I normally don't like floral scents, but I liked this one immediately. Bf said he liked it, reminded him of a perfume he bought me for Valentine's Day when we first started dating. I wasn't too fond of that one then, but I swear this one smells different. So all in all I paid about $13.00 for this perfume, in all it's cute bottle glory.

PS. Bf says girl perfume bottles are better looking than guy ones. Why is that? Because girls are awesome. ;)

No comments: